OMNI is our in-house developed omni-directional platform. With a payload of up to 100kg, it has the largest carry capacity of any omni-directional robot on the market today.
The design incorporates a 3x3-wheel tripod configuration built with robust omni wheels sourced from our Australian robotic wheel partner, Rotacaster. The core software is powered by our Canadian robotic software partner C2RO.
OMNI is an ‘open payload robotics platform’ designed to accommodate an array of payloads, from biohazard disposal bins to robotic arms, point-of-sale displays to kegs of beer. The payload device can be controlled via on-board hardware and software and can include cameras, microphones, latches, switches, actuators, linear motors, sensors, lasers and more.
- Accommodates any payload up to 1.5m
- Payload control and automation system bus
- Lights-out and lights-on autonomous navigation
- Cloud-based mission data capture
- Cloud-based robot health monitor dashboard
- Multi-robot communication and data exchange
- Fully autonomous indoor navigation
- Automatic charging with charging dock
- 640mm diameter x 175mm height
- 100kg payload carry capacity
- Universal payload latch mechanism
- Open platform ROS based software control