Service robots have arrived to stay and are becoming more sophisticated and intelligent by the day!
Robots are making our lives easier and simplifying our world by liberating us to engage with automation for example by using Tele Bots (Telepresence Robots) to access remote places where we cannot physically be present.
At Exaptec we are passionate about robot technology and are excited by how they are changing the way we work, learn and play, and how they are co-evolving with us as an extension of our mobility and our senses.
Exaptec understands the application of robotics and help our customers to maximise the benefits of robotic technology.
Our robots are being used productively today by managers, teachers, students, consultants, teams and families across Australia and New Zealand. Our range of telepresence robots (Tele Bots) are:
1) The Double robot is our most elegant and high tech self balancing fully mobile iPad robot. It is the robot of preference for multinational corporates, organisations with many offices, digital agencies, consultants and educational institutions.
2) The PadBot is our cutest and most affordable fully mobile collision avoiding and self dock-charging robot that can be used with a range of iPads and Android tablets. It is ideal for families with kids, retail outlets, schools and all sizes of business.
3) The Kubi is our table top robot of choice that works with iPad, Android and Windows tablets. Its movement controls are embedded into Zoom and Vidyo internet teleconferencing, and its movement functions can be used with Skype, Webex, Lync, GotoMeeting, FaceTime and Hangout. It is suited for businesses, medical facilities, families, reception rooms, offices and classrooms.
a GREAT EXaMPLE is genazzano FCG College, one of our first clients in melbourne that love USING their Double genbot !
Contact us TODAY TO EXPLORE WHAT TELEPRESENCE ROBOTS CAN DO FOR YOU !
Affordable three wheeled fully mobile robot!
Your PadBot is a friendly and affordable robot suited for individuals, families and small businesses. The PadBot is loaded with innovative features that make it easy to use.
The PadBot has built in sensors that stops the robot from bumping into furniture and other objects, or falling down stairs. This feature makes it easy for children to control the robot and roam about the house or office.
The PadBot will automatically drive itself to the charger when it is found in range.
Driving your PadBot is easy and fun !
Fully Remote roaming self balancing robot - new Double 2!
Your Double 2 Telepresence Robot puts you in the driving seat from wherever you may be in the world with the space and the people where the robot is located. You can roam about freely, talk to people, attend meetings, or just check out the space.
The driving experience of the Double 2 is greatly enhanced with new features such as Lateral Stability Control that improves navigating over cables and carpets and other bumps on the floor and Power Drive that allows greater distances to be covered up to 80% faster.
Your robot will liberate you from having to schedule a room with videoconference facilities because you can now sign-in and roam any time, which enables a revolutionary new level of interaction with people. There is also no need now to call or ask someone to set up a laptop for video chat.
Double 2 Robot
The "brain power" as well as forward camera, down camera and standard microphone/speakers is provided by your own Apple iPad or iPad Air (recommended). The robot once fully charged (2-3 hours) is available for use for 6-8 hours. It can turn on its own axis and move around forwards and backwards at a normal persons walking pace. It is suited for indoor operation on flat floor surfaces (not steps). The robot includes a charger, allan key, and wide angle lens.
Audio Kit and Video Kit
The optional audio kit is used to amplify the iPAD speaker and provide a directional microphone. It is suited for more noisy environments such as conferences, classrooms and large meetings.
The optional Video Kit improves on the iPAD camera by providing a high definition wide angle lens with more video and photo taking clarity and area. The 150 degree wide-angle lens provides 70% move view! The 5 megapixels also takes higher resolution photos than the standard iPAD camera is able to.
The optional charging dock accommodates the standard charger, and is used to dock and charge the robot remotely. The user drives the robot into or out of the dock. The dock ensures that the robot is always on and charged and available for action.
The optional Audio and Video accessories are also backwards compatible with the Double 1 and can be successfully used to enhance the first generation robot.
Driving your Double is easy and fun !
Base mounted robot that can look around!
Your Kubi Robot can be mounted on the provided circular base plate or on a tripod, and is ideal for conference rooms, offices, kitchens, and all other spaces where people congregate. With an internet connection you can access the space where the robot is situated from anywhere in the world using your smartphone or computer. The teleconference experience can be provided by the Kubi video optimised interface or your favourite teleconference application.
You can swivel the head 300 degrees around the room and also look up and down (tilt) at the same time. This allows you to look at and talk directly with people in the room or when needed swivel around to view a screen or board. Or you can decide to stare out the window to enjoy the view!
Kubi uses a standard tablet such as an Apple iPad, iPad Air or iPad Mini, Android tablet or Microsoft Surface tablet mounted in a landscape or portrait orientation. The tablet provides the audio and video conference facilities.
You can also use another video conference app with full swivel and tilt mobility such as Skype, FaceTime, Jabber or even Google Hangouts. Kubi communicates with the tablet and the using power saving Bluetooth technology.
With a moveable neck for your tablet !
Australia Regional Price
1. Double 2 $ Contact us
2. Charging Dock $ Contact us
3. Audio/Video Kit $ Contact us
4. Rugged Case $ Contact Us
1. Classic Robot $ 1099
1. Robot with dock and speaker $1699
- Pricing above is in Australian Dollars (AUD) and includes GST.
- Prices when quoted are valid for 7 days and may change due to foreign exchange rate fluctuations.
- iPad's or tablets are not included and are to be provided by the customer.
- Shipping and handling cost is extra to be provided per quotation to ship to delivery address.
- Subject to stock availability. If in stock the units will be dispatched within 24 hours after payment is received.
1300 85 00 34
sales @ exaptec.com.au